We advise a wide range of clients across all sectors, from multi-national media companies, international and London based copyright distributors, pre-eminent global private equity firms, leading real estate investment companies, hotels and hospitality sector clients to professional practices, charities, photography and advertising agencies, senior executives and other high net worth individuals.
Experts in our field
Approachable and friendly
At Open Plan Law we offer a wide range of services across many areas of law including:
- Intellectual Property
- Brand protection and Reputation management
- Litigation and Dispute Resolution
Our recent work includes:
- Intellectual Property:
- Advising on copyright infringement proceedings at the Intellectual Property and Enterprise Court.
- Advising on the formation of a collecting society, and representing the society in a mediation relating to the distribution of secondary licensing fees.
- Drafting IP provisions in an employment contract between a scientific education charity and a content creator.
- Advising a photo agency on privacy law relating to online publications.
- Managing a wide range of European disputes (France, Germany, and Italy) for a US-based media company.
- Advising a trade association in the copyright industry on the UK and EU copyright reform and Government relations.
- Drafting template agreements for drivers and customers for an online car hire aggregator.
Recent work includes:
- Advising a pre-eminent international private equity firm in relation to various day to day HR matters as well as supporting on the employment aspects of their UK based investments from start-up ventures, critical and time-sensitive support to their operational teams to full scale restructuring projects;
- Assisting the London office of a prestigious US law firm in relation to the employment aspects of a public to private sector outsourcing contract for one of their clients;
- Drafting incentive plans and co-ordinating specialist share plan advice for various clients;
- Successfully defending a whistleblowing complaint brought by the Managing Director of an international hospitality company;
- Acting for senior executives, predominantly by referral, in relation to their contractual rights and in negotiating their severance arrangements, discreetly and successfully.
Contact us to arrange a consultation with an experienced solicitor in London.